Fregate Island Private - Unique on the planet
Fregate Island Private is a mini Galapagos in the Seychelles for the few to discover, with just 16 secluded Villas amidst three square kilometres of pristine nature. All is designed for carefree luxury in harmony with island’s precious environment, where villas merge with the spectacular scenery secluded in lush foliage, and infinity pools spill into the blue horizon. Fregate island is a paradise, bursting with wildlife, inviting guests to immerse body and mind in nature’s beauty.
FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 16 beautifully crafted Villas with grand Private Pools
- A Conservation Sanctuary and the true Jewel of the Seychelles
- A private inland harbour & Yacht Club with PADI Dive Centre
- The Ultimate in Privacy, Seclusion and Security
- Banyan Hill Estate as a Private Reserve. Exclusive whole island rental available
- 7 Beaches, one frequently voted “Most beautiful in the World“
- Infinite romantic Dining Venues on the Island
- Innovative cuisine inspired by exotic fruits & vegetables grown in our own plantation
- A charming, historic chapel for your most special celebration
- Inspiring natural outdoor playground for children, our Kids' Club "Castaway"
- Rehabilitation of indigenous forest with tens of thousands of trees planted
- A Sanctuary to hundred thousands of Tropical Birds, more than 1000 Species
- Home to 3,000 free-roaming Giant Aldabra Tortoises
- Safeguarding the nests of hundreds of endangered Hawksbill Turtles
- Have saved the "Seychelles Magpie Robin" from extinction
15 minutes flight from Mahe Island (subject to weather conditions). Maximum of 4 (EC 120) to 6 (EC 145) passengers can be carried depending on the type of Helicopter. (Additional cost)
One Way Cost : EC 120 is approx. 1000 EUR for 4 pax & EC 145 is around 2000 EUR for 6 pax. Children at and above two years are considered as full passengers. To be confirmed at the time of booking.
1.5 hours boat trip from Mahe Island (subject to weather conditions). Maximum of 12 passengers per boat is allowed. Your airport representative will drive you from Mahé International Airport to the Mahé Inter Island Quay (approx. 15 min.), free of charge.
One Way Cost: Approx 800 EUR per boat (Max 12 pax)
Seasons and Sea Conditions
The period between October and May is called the Northwest Monsoon in the Seychelles. This season is characterized by the lack of wind. Calm to moderate sea conditions normally prevail.
The period between end of May and September is called the South East Monsoon in the Seychelles. This season is characterized by the daily, steady South East Trade Winds which usually cause rough sea conditions.
13 Private Pool Villa (400-450 m² | 2 Adults / 2 Children)
These Pool Villas are spacious sanctuaries, with a vast sundeck, dining and living room, two bathrooms and a rainforest shower drenched in sunlight.
2 Private Pool Twin Villa / 1 Private Pool Spa Villa (600-750 m² | 4 Adults / 2 Children)
These are secluded and spacious villas for up to four adults and two children.
Banyan Hill Estate (1100 m² | 6 Adults / 3 Children)
This is the most secluded residence on Fregate Island Private. Three villas on their own peninsula, designed for families and friends to hideaway together. You have a Personal Assistant, private chef and maid, and a commanding view from the finest hilltop.