- Duration: 7N/8D
- Location: Ladakh
- Available Seat: 10
- Price: On Request
7 Nights / 8 Days
Day 01: Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet
Arrive at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee airport (Leh) – 3500 metres above sea level. Transfer to hotel and rest for acclimatization. After lunch Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Sham Valley
Day starts with a visit to Hall of Fame, which was constructed by the Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of soldiers during Indo-Pak wars. Later visit Kali Mata Temple, Spituk Gompa, majestic Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Magnetic Hill that defies the law of gravity. Then drive through a picturesque landscape to reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River. Proceed back to Hotel via same route. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh
Day 3 Leh to Nubra via Khardungla (120 km )
After Breakfast embark on your drive towards Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Rest of the day is free to explore Deskit and Hunder Villages . Overnight at Camp in Nubra Valley.
Day 4 Turtuk excursion
Visiting Turtuk – a border village captured by Indian Army in 1971 is one of the most fascinating journeys in Ladakh. Enroute you will see spectacular mountain ranges and beautiful villages. This region is controlled mainly by the Ladakh Scouts a rear department of the India Army. After a a full day excursion, you will return back to Hunder for an overnight stay at Camp.
Day 5 Nubra – Diskit Monastery – Pangong via Shayok (160 km )
Today you visit the most highlighted places in Ladakh – Diskit Monastery and the Pangong Tso. Enjoy breakfast under a clear sky on the river bank. Then travel to Diskit Monastery to view a huge 106-feet high statue of Maitreya Buddha atop a hill. Thereafter continue your drive towards Pangong Tso Lake via Shayok village. Pangong Tso Lake is one of the largest high-altitude lakes in the world and the highest salt water lake. You stay overnight at a Camp in Pangong Tso.
Day 06: Pangong – Leh
In the morning you will visit Lake at Sun rise and drive back to Leh. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Tour of Hemis, Thiksey Shey monastery, Sindhu Darshan
After a leisurely breakfast, you will drive to visit Hemis Monastery, the largest and the wealthiest monastery in Ladakh. From Hemis, you are driven back the same route to visit Thiksey Monastery, located on a hill-lock with formidable views of the Indus valley. Later you will drive through series of chortens to visit Shey Palace and Sindhu Darshan point. Overnight stay at hotel in Ladakh
Day 08: Depart Leh
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- Meals on Half Board basis
- Non Ac Innova /Xylo / similar as per itinerary with Chauffeur point to point as per plan.
- All hotel taxes
- Leh City
- Shanti Stupa
- Nubra Valley
- Pangong Lake
- Magnetic Hill and more…
COST: On Request.
At times there may be special deals – enquire at the time of booking.
- Extra expenses due to any eventualities
- Guide, if required Rs 3500 per day for pro learned guides
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- GST extra as applicable
- Rates are subject to availability and to further terms and conditions.
- All prices are correct at the time of printing. Namaste Tourism reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of Namaste Tourism.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All prices are subject to change in case of increase to fuel surcharges, taxes, transportation costs, entrance fees etc.
- Itinerary is subject to changes depending on flights, road conditions and availability of rooms. A supplement for changes might apply.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Namaste Tourism Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions of Namaste Tourism