- Duration: 4N/5D
- Location: Nairobi, Nakuru or Naivasha, Masai Mara
- Available Seat: 10
- Price: On Request
Kenya Safari Tour 1
4 Nights / 5 Days
1N Nairobi / 1N Nakuru or Naivasha / 2N Masai Mara
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN NAIROBI
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. After you disembark off the flight and pass through immigration and customs formalities, your representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
Overnight in Nairobi.
DAY 02: NAIROBI – NAKURU/NAIVASHA
After breakfast, depart for the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 birds’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe. (BLD)
Overnight in Nakuru/Naivasha.
DAY 03: NAKURU/NAIVASHA – MASAI MARA
If you spend the night at Naivasha, you have a chance to see the myriad of bird life at the Lake. After breakfast, drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at your Lodge/camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve – one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. Residents among the Park’s are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousand of plain game including Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson’s and grants Gazelles. (BLD)
Overnight in Masai Mara.
DAY 04: MASAI MARA
After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes. After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. (BLD)
Overnight in Masai Mara.
DAY 05: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI/DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch on own. Later on, transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight back home with wonderful memories of your stay in Kenya. (B)
- 3*/ 4*/ 5* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar. Please note that the hotels in Kenya are not graded.
- Includes 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- National parks and reserve entrance fees
- Airport transfers as indicated
- Transport in a 7 seater safari minibus with pop up hatch roof for easy photography
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Services of an experienced safari driver guide
- Complimentary mineral water (one litre per person per day)
- Exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley
- Drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari Game drives as per the itinerary
COST: On Request
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Personal expenses such travelling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- International Airfare
- GST extra as applicable
- Rates are subject to availability and to further terms and conditions.
- All prices are correct at the time of printing. Namaste Tourism reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of Namaste Tourism.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Namaste Tourism Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Effective November 15, 2015, Swachh Bharat cess in addition to the Service tax will be applicable on all currencies (payable in INR).
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions of Namaste Tourism.