- Duration: 4N/5D
- Location: Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake
- Available Seat: 10
- Price: On Request
4 Nights / 5 Days
1N Yangon / 1N Bagan / 2N Inle Lake
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN YANGON
Arrive in Yangon. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by your guide and your journey begins with a tour through Yangon’s city. You will visit first Sule Pagoda dating back to over 2,000 years. From there, you will proceed to one of the world’s most spectacular monuments, the Shwedagon Pagoda and stroll through the Bogyoke (Scott) Market with hundreds of food, clothes, handicrafts and gems stores. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel. Lunch and dinner will be to your own account.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 02: YANGON – BAGAN
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for a domestic flight to Bagan. Upon arrival, you will start your day by visiting the most significant pagodas and temples of Bagan including Shwezigon Pagoda built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine, Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda and Ananda Temple with its four magnificent standing Buddha images. In the afternoon after lunch at local restaurant, you will learn about the manufacturing of Myanmar’s most treasured handicrafts and visit a lacquer ware craftsmen’s workshop in nearby Myinkaba village. Later, you will continue to Manuha Temple built in Mon style in 1059 and explore Nanpaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument, which according to legends used to be palace site of the King Manuha. You will visit the Archeological Museum housing countless beautiful Buddha images made of bronze, stone and lacquer. Complete the day by watching sunset over the majestic Irrawaddy River from a temple top. Enjoy dinner at a riverside restaurant in Bagan. (BLD)
Overnight in Bagan.
DAY 03: BAGAN – HEHO – INLE LAKE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for domestic flight to Heho. Upon arrival, you will be driven to Nyaung Shwe (32 km – 1h) and transferred to your hotel by boat. You will do a full day excursion by boat on the Inle Lake. You will see the famous Intha leg rowers, floating gardens, local methods of fishing, village life and magnificent scenery. You will visit the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – one of the most sacred shrines in Myanmar, dating back to the 18th century, the Nga Phe Chaung Monastery with a superb collection of antique Buddha statues, the weaving village of Inpawkhon and one of the local markets in the Inle Lake region. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy dinner at your hotel on Inle Lake. (BLD)
Overnight in Inle Lake.
DAY 04: INLE LAKE
After breakfast, you will board a boat to the western shore of Inle Lake where you will find the beginning of a stair path leading to the well hidden Indein Pagoda complex. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant on the lake itself. Enjoy dinner at your hotel on Inle Lake. (BLD)
Overnight in Inle Lake.
DAY 05: INLE LAKE – HEHO – YANGON/DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for a domestic flight to Yangon. Upon arrival, proceed to the magnificent reclining Buddha Chauk Htat Gyi. After a photo stop at Karaweik Hall, you will enjoy barging on Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake. Afterwards, you will be transferred to Yangon Airport for your international departure flight. Lunch is to your own account. (B)
- 4* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- All entrance fees
- Transfers and tours with English speaking local guides (or as specified)
- Boat rental for excursion on Inle lake
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Sule Pagoda, Shwedagon Pagoda and Bogyoke (Scott) Market in Yangon
- Shwezigon Pagoda, Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda, Ananda Temple, Myinkaba village, Manuha Temple, Nanpaya Temple and Archeological Museum in Bagan
- Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nga Phe Chaung Monastery and Inpawkhon village in Inle Lake
- Indein Pagoda in Inle Lake
- Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Temple and Karaweik Hall in Yangon
COST: On Request
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Domestic airfares Yangon – Bagan – Heho-Yangon (quoted separately)
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International airport tax in Yangon (If any)
- GST extra as applicable
- Rates are subject to availability and to further terms and conditions.
- All prices are correct at the time of printing. Namaste Tourism reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of Namaste Tourism.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All prices are subject to change in case of increase to fuel surcharges, taxes, transportation costs, entrance fees etc.
- Itinerary is subject to changes depending on flights, road conditions and availability of rooms. A supplement for changes might apply.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability and surcharges by hotels.
- The Bogyoke (Scott) Market in Yangon is closed on Mondays and public holidays.
- The Archeological Museum in Bagan is closed on Mondays and public holidays.
- The local markets in the Inle Lake region are open on market days only.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Namaste Tourism Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Effective November 15, 2015, Swachh Bharat cess in addition to the Service tax will be applicable on all currencies (payable in INR).
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions of Namaste Tourism.