- Duration: 7N/8D
- Location: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Granada
- Available Seat: 10
- Price: On Request
Splendour of the three Cultures (Every Friday)
7 Nights / 8 Days
2N Barcelona / 1N Madrid / 2N Seville / 1N Granada / 1N Madrid
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN BARCELONA
Arrive in Barcelona. Meet and assistance at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Barcelona.
DAY 02: BARCELONA
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to discover the city full of attractive offers. In the afternoon, do an Artistic city tour of Barcelona which is well known worldwide for the Olympic Games during 1992. Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where famous architect Antoni Gaudí lived. Drive along the main avenues with impressive modernist buildings such as La Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica where you can do a Walking Tour exterior of Sagrada Familia, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Then enjoy a short visit at Gaudi’s bizarre Parc Guell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, your tour follows to Paseo de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Paseo de Gracia. (B)
Overnight in Barcelona.
DAY 03: BARCELONA – MADRID
After breakfast, transfer to Sants train station to depart by a high speed train at 0900 hrs to Madrid. Enjoy the journey with the comfort and operating speed of this train. Arrive at 1145 hrs. Transfer from station to your hotel. In the afternoon, do a Madrid panoramic city tour. Find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, characterized by the antiquity of its buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the 19th Century works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. A stop will be made at the famous “Hard Rock Café” to enjoy a free drink. (B)
Overnight in Madrid.
DAY 04: MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
After breakfast, transfer to the bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente. Depart at 0830 hrs. Drive southwards along the land of Don Quixote who was known as “The man from La Mancha”. Along the way, observe the vast vineyards. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. An Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites will ease your mind and spirit. Stroll through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride, reach Seville. Dinner at the hotel. (BD)
Overnight in Seville.
DAY 05: SEVILLE
After breakfast, in the morning, do a monumental and panoramic city tour. The Cathedral (from outside) is the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters Basilica in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as precisely, where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. Visit the Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. Afternoon is at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner at the hotel. You can go and watch an Optional Flamenco show during the dinner. (BD)
Overnight in Seville.
DAY 06: SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast, drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of Andalucía observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra (Red Palace) and Generalife Gardens, that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner at the hotel. You can go and watch an Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter during the dinner. (BD)
Overnight in Granada.
DAY 07: GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
After breakfast, drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo, a World Heritage City, where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. The City tour which includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid. (B)
Overnight in Madrid.
DAY 08: DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, transfer to the airport. (B)
- 3*/ 4* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 7 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Services of Local Representative
- Guided visits in Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra and Generalife Gardens) and Toledo
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- AVE train Barcelona-Madrid (flat rate tourist class)
- Airport and Station transfers as per the itinerary
- Artistic city tour, La Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Parc Guell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Madrid panoramic city tour, the Arabic fortress, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains, Puerta de Alcalá, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium
- The Cathedral, the Santa Cruz Quarter, the Maria Luisa Park and Spain square
- Alhambra (Red Palace) and Generalife Gardens
- Toledo City tour
COST: On Request
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Passport and Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- GST extra as applicable
- Rates are subject to availability and to further terms and conditions.
- All prices are correct at the time of printing. Namaste Tourism reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of Namaste Tourism.
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- On the AVE train journey to Madrid and during the stay in Barcelona, Tour Escort service will not be available. The Barcelona and Madrid city tours would get affected by regular service.
- Barcelona Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- Peak Season Surcharge may be applicable during Xmas, New Year or during any special events.
- Namaste Tourism Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Effective November 15, 2015, Swachh Bharat cess in addition to the Service tax will be applicable on all currencies (payable in INR).
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions of Namaste Tourism.