- Duration: 5N/6D
- Location: Bordeaux, Arcachon, Biarritz
- Available Seat: 10
- Price: On Request
Wine, Gastronomy & Art De Vivre
5 Nights / 6 Days
2N Bordeaux / 1N Arcachon / 2N Biarritz
Day 01: WINE & DINE AT BORDEAUX
You will get a VIP reception at the Bordeaux city airport and later transferred to a city centred hotel. You will be personally welcomed at the hotel and after freshening up you will go on a guided tour of the Historic center of Bordeaux. Later in the evening have a great gourmet dinner prepared by the Chef with the most Michelin stars. (D)
Overnight in Bordeaux.
DAY 02: VINEYARD & HERITAGE AT SAINT EMILION
After a French breakfast, you will be transferred to Saint Emilion. You will learn from an expert how to cook a traditional dish with his own tips and tricks. Around 12:00 noon, you will taste the recipes that you made, paired with 2 wines of the winery. Later in the afternoon do a Guided Tour in Saint-Emilion (UNESCO site) and also do a Private Guided tour of the vineyards with wine tasting. Later in the evening you will have Dinner in a starred restaurant in Saint Emilion Maison. (B, L, D)
Overnight in Bordeaux.
DAY 03: PARAGLIDING & SAILING AT ARCACHON
After a healthy breakfast you will be transferred to Arcachon. Here you will visit the highest sand dune of Europe – Pyla Dune. You will also have a chance to do Paragliding above the Arcachon Bay. Later have a Gastronomic lunch in an exclusive restaurant of the Pyla and its unique panoramic ocean view. After lunch you will do a tour of the Basin in a traditional wooden Arcachon boat. You will also visit a typical oyster farm and learn specific lessons on the oyster tasting. Later in the day have dinner by the waterside in a gastronomic restaurant of the Cap Ferret. (B, L, D)
Overnight in Arcachon.
DAY 04: THE BASQUE COUNTRY GASTRONOMY & GOLF
Today you will be transferred to Biarritz. First you will visit the covered market of Biarritz. Then get the Golfing lesson at unique panoramic Ocean view golf course and visit the famous confectionery maker followed by Dinner in an apple brewery. (B, L, D)
Overnight in Biarritz.
DAY 05: SURF AT BIARRITZ & TAPAS AT SAN SEBASTIAN
Today you will have a Sportive Breakfast. After which you will learn surfing on the shores of Biarritz, starting with lessons from your instructor and a short briefing before you get into the sea. Discover the exciting cuisine of a talented young chef of local products from both land and sea, in harmony with the seasons. Later you will do a guided tour of Saint Jean de Luz, one of the nicest harbour on the Basque coast and then depart to San Sebastian in Spain. Enjoy a short city tour followed by the dinner in a Bodegon restaurant located in the Old Town, in the heart of Donostia and then return to your hotel in Biarritz. (B, L, D)
Overnight in Biarritz.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bordeaux airport for your onward flight to next destination or back home. (B)
(PL) = Picnic Lunch, (B) = Breakfast, (L) = Lunch, (D) = Dinner
- 4 or 5-star accommodation as per your category selection and itinerary. Subject to availability at the time of booking
- 5 B, 4 L, 5 D and beverages including water and coffee as per the itinerary. (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Airport transfers and sightseeings in minivan or van Mercedes from and to Bordeaux Airport
- All activities, entrance and guide charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Vineyard & Heritage at Saint Emilion
- Paragliding & Sailing at Arcachon
- The Basque Country Gastronomy & Golf
- Surf at Biarritz & Tapas at San Sebastian
COST: On Request
EXCHANGE RATE: 1 EUR = 82 INR (exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable)
VALIDITY: 1st May 2018 to 31st December 2018
At times there may be special deals – enquire at the time of booking.
- All international flights, excess baggage fees and other relevant taxes
- Over running transport schedule
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses/ purchase
- Medical (Personal Insurance), Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. curio, laundry, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Tips and gratuities
- Passport and Visa fees
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- GST extra as applicable
- All prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Though care has been taken to put appropriate prices, our suppliers may increase their price depending on the availability and season. We therefore request you to allow for changes to occur before the confirmation of the final price. We will inform you about the increase or decrease in prices at the time of booking
- No reservations have been made and accommodation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternate accommodation will be recommended.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicles and most hotel rooms around the world.
- All distances and travelling times are approximate.
- For reasons beyond our control, we may alter the above itinerary if deemed necessary. Changes to the itinerary will be duly informed to you.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All Payments to be made in INR, USD or EUR as per rate of exchange at the time of booking.
- Any payments automatically mean adherence to the terms & conditions and our statute.