Japan is a group of more than 14000 islands located in north-eastern Asia & stretches for 3,000 kilometres from north to south, encompassing both subarctic and subtropical climates. Japan was voted as one of the most beautiful countries in the world in 2022
WHY TRAVEL WITH NAMASTE TOURISM?
• A local concierge service with a 24×7 emergency contact number assisting you with all facets of Japan – restaurants, shopping and local experiences.
• We focus on local experiences as much as important sounds and sights that you must visit.
• Our tailor made touring looks into finer elements including pace of travel and off beat as well as insider experiences where possible.
• Japan has a unique amalgamations of beautiful landscapes, rich culture diverse wildlife & hi-tech technology.
• Japan is among the safest nations in the world.
• Japan is the only country in the world where an atomic bomb was dropped & has Atomic Bomb Museum.
• Travel Yurikamome” train, which runs, without any human intervention right in the centre of the city.
• Experience Japan’s Cherry Blossom
BEST TIME TO VISIT JAPAN
March to May and September to November are the ideal months to travel to Japan.
|Seasons||Things to do|
|Spring (March - May)||Cherry blossoms, the symbolic beauty of Japan, are usually in full bloom from late March to the first week of April in Tokyo and Kyoto. While in northern Hokkaido cherry blossom can be enjoyed from late April to mid-May. Nemophila flowers also known as "baby blue eyes” bloom from late April to mid-May.|
|Summer (June - September)||Many traditional festivals like Gion Matsuri fall during this time. Japan can have typhoons in in August – September.|
|Autumn (October - November)||Enjoy Autumn foliage, as the leaves change colour from lush green to fiery red or golden yellow.|
|Winter (December - February)||Perfect time for skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports. Also experience winter festivals like Sapporo Snow Festival in Hokkaido.|